How To Avoid Alzheimer’s With Your Mattress
As computers need more RAM to run smooth, people need more REM sleep for good health and Alzheimer’s prevention.
Though it’s easy to reach for an extra glass of wine when in a state of exhaustion, the reality is this kind of sleep really doesn’t improve the situation. It’s just another quick fix.
Tossing and turning, sleep deprivation, and insomnia are all on the rise. NOW, more so than ever, it is imperative to promote more quality sleep.
Time and time again it’s been proven that inadequate sleep is linked to memory loss… and a lack of sleep can trigger Alzheimer’s disease.
Here are a few tips to help you sleep better or fall asleep, easier – if that’s your challenge, and prevent future diseases – like Alzheimer’s:
- Make more time for laughter, fun and play.
- Take a bath before bed– practice meditational breathing.
- Listening to relaxing music helps too.
Most importantly, sleep on a comfortable mattress. A mattress where – at the end of the day – your body looks forward to laying down.
If, after winding down, you find your mind is still too busy and you’re struggling to get the sleep you need, it might be time for a new mattress, altogether.
When shopping for a new mattress as well as for Alzheimer’s prevention, consider the following:
- Buy organic, whenever possible – as often as possible. Mattresses and bedding, included.
- Always look for a mattress and bedding that includes, celliant fibers.
- Purchase trusted, quality brands such as: Ironman, Kingsdown, Restwell, and Savvy Rest.
When your mind begins to relax with just the thought of going to bed, that’s the mattress made for you!
If needing a new mattress is your current sleep challenge, perhaps it’s time to visit our South Surrey, WR MATTRESS GALLERY…